AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

I am personally very happy with the news. I feel we can look...

1. 989 Posts.
    I am personally very happy with the news. I feel we can look forward to great changes in the culture of ZYL.
    Mal is certainly very confident in DK's ability and feels he will bring in considerable business.

When the share spikes tomorrow, guess we can expect the normal it will fall again as s.h. take profit or see an exit and we will have the day traders. My hope is that with results in time we can see great improvements in all aspects particularly the financials and this will ensure a solid shareholder base for future growth. I believe Mal's team will have a fair time allowed by s.h. to rebuild this company for our benefit.

Mal told me ages ago that he would not be taking an active role in ZYL management, he will step back and let the team do what it does well with no interference from him. He has great faith and trust.

Spoke with Infoseeker tonight, he has checked out Jason Brown and he is a good guy. Ninnie is very good at research as well and came to the same conclusion independently. Oh boy what a relief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.