MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

re: tax losses and the ato - [intent] Here is another dominant...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    re: tax losses and the ato - [intent] Here is another dominant purpose the eternal litigant Albert Haddock may present to Justice Swallow and Sir Joshua Hoot when called upon about the purpose of his trades which had resulted in him gaining a tax advantage all be it through mere serendipity.

Your honour I just wanted to see green again. Every day I saw red across my portfolio and the red numbers on the bottom line just grew and grew. I had been successfully buying and selling for most of the financial year so my bottom line was, thankfully, well above what it was at the start of the year. But most stocks in the portfolio showed red from a final major correction.

I needed to see green again. I yearned for green. I had been looking at red for too long. Red had become demoralising. So I undertook a process of selling and buying to get my portfolio to show green. It worked. It was great to see green again. At last I could again show off my portfolio to family members with pride; it was green.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.