ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Well so much for the great start to the morning, apologies to...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Well so much for the great start to the morning, apologies to all for speaking too soon and putting the mocka on it, lol.

Well as has happened before this stock certainly keeps you on your toes and guessing which way it will turn next. Personally, yes i do believe it is being played with as i don`t believe that all those sellers were just waiting for it to run upwards and now they have all come out of the woodwork together. ie yes i believe it to be one single or group of lareg holders manipulating the share price. The question now is, what are their motives for this. Yes it could be they are simply selling a few for a quick profit, or maybe trying to flush out cheaper shares to buy as they go, who knows, but i guess we will eventually find out the true story in good time.

But i still have faith that in the scheme of things, there are not many shares being put up for sale.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings on a very strange trading day, regards and still holding,

The Tinhopper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.