ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Bigshareshead.Nothing to apologise about mate. That post was not...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Bigshareshead.
    Nothing to apologise about mate. That post was not meant to imply that fwd thinking potential seeking in and out traders were a bad thing. Trading stocks for gain is the name of the main personal game.

All agendas are posted here,,, and all posters have a motive to post,,, whether they believe in the enviro-commercial potential ( ethical stock perspective ) or see value in the current legislative potential ( red tape perspective ) or simply a short term jump off the fence when a stock has hit rock bottom,,, appears to be bouncing,,,with an apparent short fall in cap raising ( until we see an anns to the contrary ) and onto the gravy train potential ( ticker tape perspective )

I reckon it's a healthy thing to see a trading speculative demography back in the mix here on the esi threads.

The best trading days this stock has ever experienced, have always been c/- day traders and minute-men who try to understand herds, and their propensity to stampede.

I was sure given a lesson in what to post and what was irrelevant to post back during the last mega stampede ( IP anns ).

My ear is always to the ground,,,be it good news or bad news,,, my posts try reflect both within the tou.

I hear the rumble in the distance and can see the dust building on the horizon again.

Fundamentals are one thing,ethics are another,and the quality of the team is yet another,,, but getting set for potential retracing is what makes share holders and share traders really happy.

This is a commercial enterprise, that up until quite recently had been run like a little private Co,,, hence,,, the reactions it had received from the political and commercial suitors .

I didn't start posting back here a coupla months ago to damn the whole Co to Hell,,that would be self destructive.

The years of damage had been all but done by that time.

I started posting again, aware that most of my -ive suspicions had come to pass and that what remained ,,, although it certainly appeared to many,, to be near fatally compromised,,, was in fact still a Co holding IP of huge potential in our time, moving fwd again ,,, finally in the safest possible navigating ''public Co'' compliant hands.

There is a saying,,, the definition of adversarial diplomacy, is the ability to be able to tell some one to go to hell in such a manner,,, that they actually look forward to the trip. I enjoy the giving and receiving of such.

cheers RD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.