ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

great opportunity, page-33

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Macro20,

I find your post loaded with conclusion jumping and in no way backed up with factual evidence.

''Clearly this wasn't the case'' ??

Really ?.....I mean,,, really,,,,,

Sophisticated shareholders,,,,, check the actual requirements to register as a sophisticated shareholder please.

Regarding '' It doesn't mean they have to take care of the share price''..... do you really think motivation based on getting a free illiquid oppie would be cause enough for a s/s/holder to stick a wall of resistance up on the tree ?

What I see is a Co back on track with it's primary long term interested party,,, a bit of USA implication / potential / perspective,,, but no anns stating all the cheapies with free attaching options have been soaked up,,, or by whom ( eg CSI )

If sophisticated investors or any investor, takes up the shortfall,,,, that anns alone will bring the resistance wall down enough,,, just enough,,, for LJ to go liquid and do what the do do well re there last 600k,,,, eg Mr 20%.

Not until a Co financially sensitive anns to that effect cap raise completion is announced,,, will we see say,,, a 1 to 2.5c run..

I would wait till after cup week before I jumped the gun re your non / or / at least ''yet to be substantiated suspicions Mac.

Or to put it another way,,, do you know who the s/s/ holders referred to in that early cap raising anns were ?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $41 16.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 19571688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7719938 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.