ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

great opportunity, page-46

1. 465 Posts.
    rupert downunder

Firstly, "It doesn't mean they are supposed to take care of the share price or become long term holders" was a quote from SP3's previous post and was in reference to La Jolla Cove, I didn't disagree with it.

I did however quote from an announcement made last year as a lead up to the La Jolla Con Note regarding something that La Jolla were supposedly going to help ECT
    with, hence the La Jolla link to SP3's initial comment.

The fact is, I haven't seen one sceric of factual evidence, so far, to support them actually fullfilling this stated objective, doesn't mean there isn't any, just means that if there is then it has been well concealed. Are you saying that I have missed some public announcement because I am sure your post is suggesting that if I wait until after Cup week then the evidence you are inferring will be forthcoming?

What makes you think this is true? Can you point me to where it has been stated that La Jolla Cove has fullfilled some sort of responsibility, as stated in the announcement of the 27th October, 2010 and how this will become evident after Cup week? Or is your assertion merely how you think things will unfold? Once again Rupe, it seems you are suggesting that you have knowledge of the internal workings of ECT, who or what is your source? Do you regularly chat with the likes of Mike, Iain, Ashley or Steve perhaps?

As for your reference to s/s/holders in in early cap raisings, no, I don't have any idea, if you are referring to Menzies, no idea, if you are referring to anyone else, no, no idea. Is this statement meant to be providing the link between La Jolla Cove and their stated role as per announcement being fulfilled?

In the scheme of things, with the exception of the 600k La Jolla still holds, and I might add ECT paying interest on at a rate of 4.75%, the damage has well and truly been done and it is time to move on. It would have been nice though had something eventuated from the stated role that La Jolla was supposed to play, and I guess from your post can still come to fruition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $183 66.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 19091688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7719786 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.