SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Hi all. I am an old Hot Copperian from way back and have been...

1. mnb
    1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hi all. I am an old Hot Copperian from way back and have been off the scene since doing my hard earned and certain body parts as a result of trusting the wrong people in the market a few years back. I had my former wealth smashed and trashed, and it took years off my life I think, and I swore off the markets forever- that is until PSF/Syntonic came along.

This stock, as far as I can see, could be the one to get me back onto my feet, and I have been very cautious in my approach to investing in it, but now I am back in, and for the long haul. To that end, I'll share my views on a few things Syntonic, and then ask one question at the end of this post.

First, any down rampers have not been able to give a single valid reason for why they think Syntonic won't deliver. In other words, all the facts and signs point to success- at least from my point of view.

The volatility from about 3c to 4.9c and back was no surprise- if for no other reason than the quicker and further you stretch a length of rubber, the quicker and further it will come back. Now that things have settled, I am delighted to see the consolidation of the price, and I am convinced that most of the holders around now are the true believers. From now on we will see day traders still, but on a lesser scale as the price increases.

All this talk of announcements which will boost the price is a bit of wishful thinking, because it won't really happen until the whole company is under Syntonic, in a few weeks time. Announcements of meetings and the prospectus coming out etc are common knowledge and worth nothing. The only things that are going to send this up are revenue and user figures among other things, and they won't be announced until we officially become Syntonic- because they are to do with Syntonic- and we are still PSF are we not? The three conference presentations by GB this week will help somewhat I reckon, but I would not expect any numbers to come out then- but maybe very broad hints like the announcement of the CR cancellation- ie: words like SUBSTANTIALLY and OVERWHELMINGLY..

What I am saying is we should perhaps be more realistic in our expectation of announcements, and also the talk of prices going up to certain levels during the day- you look silly when you guess wrong guys...sorry. Each time someone says the price is ready to go through such and such a level, it has done the opposite, as if you have jinxed it. Patience please! I know it's exciting, but....

Now, with regard to Tata, some people have said on this forum that Tata have advanced a few million to Sytonic which is the main reason the CR was pared right back to the minimum, but I have not seen evidence of that, so can anyone please tell me where I can read it for myself? That is to say, what evidence is there, if any, of Tata advancing the money? I hope (and think) not, which would be even better as that would mean Syntonic is already paying it's own way if you see what I mean.

On this forum, I see that a few posters have done a lot of research, and talk a lot of sense, and I thank those people for their efforts and contribution. I hope I can continue in the same vein. As for the wishful thinkers, can you be a little more pragmatic and realistic, so we can keep a lid in things and make this a more stable and sensible discussion?

In closing, let me say this about Syntonic: I honestly think this is a one in five year opportunity to get in at ground level and ride this to the top, to where I think someone will want to take us out in maybe three years or so. All the pointers are there, but we need to be patient and realistic. I look forward to sharing the ride with all you fellow posters. GO SYNTONIC......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.