SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Loved the close at a solid 3.9c. Made a lovely change from being...

1. mnb
    1,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Loved the close at a solid 3.9c. Made a lovely change from being spanked down at the end like the last few days. This indicates that the serious players are in for the longer haul, and the day boys don't quite know what to do (I can tell them what to do!!). This will set a solid base for the next stroll upwards, not too fast hopefully- it has to be sensible and solid IMO.

I was thinking recently that we may get some figures from the quarterlies which are due very soon, but I now doubt that because we are still technically PSF, and there will mostly be stuff about the iron ore.
    Why would anyone be in iron ore? It's a bit like kissing your sister- there's nothing in it!!

Any news and figures re revenue etc, and as to whether Tata did lend us an advance, will be mentioned on the Syntonic site or hints by GB at the conferences- and remember there are three of those.

My hat is lifted to the terrific job the management, GB and his team, have done so far. The best I have ever seen from management. Beautiful timing too. Thanks guys . Mind you they have a goldmine on their hands- and so do we...

GO SYNTONIC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.