TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Great partnership or Tv2u a buyout target?, page-10

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I've read Stackpath's content briefly but it appears they handle all network security and encryption. They state that the benefit of the collaboration with companies is a full security workover from the inside, rather than a bolt on approach. So security flaws aren't overlooked.

My best guess would be that TV2U handles all content delivery, hosting and the application management whilst Stackpath's involvement is the content encryption and smooth uninterrupted security management of the content. Any unforeseen events, such as a DDoS on the application / website / network would be handled seamlessly with their proprietary technology and batted away. Probably hosting some sort of cloud security with the Set Top Boxes as well.

I know we are not Netflix but out of curiosity they have their own system engineers who conduct internal DDoS type attacks to shore up weaknesses in their content delivery systems. Apparently Netflix can handle about 35TB of data delivery per second before the system struggles.

https://www.wired.com/story/netflix-ddos-attack/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.