SBS 0.00% 2.9¢ sub-sahara resources nl

re: ++ run alert? ++ Yeah I added a few to the core today. Zara...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: ++ run alert? ++ Yeah I added a few to the core today. Zara initial results cant be too far away. Reef system over 700 m strike at 90 metres depth, visible gold pickings above. Wouldnt take much. Lotsa other stuff active too.

I keep thinking of that Sunridge audio/video presentation cited in here coupla days ago ..... Asmara system target is around 10 mill ozs equiv at equiv half oz to the tonne paydirt value near surface. SBS are free-carried to BFS at 24%. 2 extra rigs due this month to accelerate. Sunridge just raised about CDN 4 mill to fund it and earn their share. Reckon we are talking about an advanced play here .... could have a development decision next year on one or more of the targets (?). Nice spec leverage to gold and others.

Then we have the free ride on those Tanzanian elephants.

Wonder if that seller at 6.5 is real ... or just a chart drawer? If cap rasing is in the wind, u wld think it would come after next move on back of results pending. Still have potential target 11c this wave on techs. Ones step at a time. Building solid launchpads hopefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.