ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

I've been following this company since the start of this year...

1. 942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I've been following this company since the start of this year and have to say I have seen the wonderful potential that this business has to offer. Conversely I have also see the results of management which leaves much to be desired.
    Constant delays with regards to production, the de-merger, equipment ordering, the pilot plant etc. The list goes on.
    If I was responsible for any result like this at my annual performance review I would most likely be either looking for a new job or taking on a less challenging role within the company.

I get rather tired of PT answering on the TS forum with excuse after excuse, or making claims about production or results which are more likely not going to be met or achieved on time.

Lets look at the last posting of a week or so ago indicated production up to 35-40,000 tonnes for June. A few days later he then goes on to say that the forecast target of 45,000 can still be met????
    Where are the JORC results which were promised in June? What a joke.
    What happened to the Lithium tender? This was due to be completed many months ago.
    Where is the first batch of concentrated Lithium? Not a word.

As the ramping up of Lithium is delayed each month, tens of millions of dollars in lost revenue from Potash disappears. By the time production gets up to decent levels the Potash boom will most likely be over at this rate.

No wonder the Chinese want to come in and spend money on this company. They will screw with the inept management so they can gorge themselves on a feast of IO to be obtained at bargain prices after their investment is paid for.

I still hold, only because I am still confident that with the pathetic management the shares can still return better than the big banks can over the next 12 months.

Management issues aside, here's to a great 2009 year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.276K 225.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 476693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.