RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Great Potential.... Risks to Consider?

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 93 Posts.
    I was introduced to RAP at the start of this year and I have to admit I see so many positives and as much potential. I have invested and topped up since and I am debating another injection in the near future.
    While it is in our nature to focus on the positives and embrace the warm fuzzy feeling we all share when we have a day in the green I would like to also fully understand the potential risks.
    Apologies if this thread has been done before but I am a newbie RAPper.

Might be an interesting topic to share some views on while we wait for the markets to reopen next week with hopefully a positive announcement..

A few risks I can see are:

- extra testing and long approvals process with the FDA using more company funds than planned.
    - FDA denial (though I believe we will achieve this)
    - new better technology from competitors.
    - How will the app work in the developing world with limited phone reception, wifi and bandwidth?
    - Risks of poor management decisions when bringing product to market or negotiating contracts with Telehealth companies, Apple, Android etc
    - Challenges with promoting the app to traditional members of the medical profession who may not immediately place their trust in an app on a mobile device when diagnosing respiratory disease.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.