NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

great potential

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I am new to this stock but have had many years investing and trading resources stocks. Over the years you get to know what companys make it and which ones dont.The following points a company needs to have for me to trade in are:

Management: Peter Turner has significant experience in Africa and has worked for majors like Placer Dome. Patrick Flint and Paul Jurman are tied up with a number of Toronto Stock Exchange Venture listed stocks. TSX is the hottest resouces stock exchange in the world. They would have made many valuable contacts over the years so will be able to tap into major investors when the project looks like being a goer and they need cash or a big daddy to take the project to the next stage.

Broker Coverage: A major requirement for any company at the early stages of development. Warwick Grigor of Cannacord, a Canadian broker , is up there with the best as is Huntley coverage and there probably are other brokers here and overseas who are into the stock.

Issued Capital: NXR has only 27.2 million fully paid shares on issue and 2 million 2013 options at 20 cents and 25 million unlisted 2014 options. Sundance has 3.1 Billion fully paid shares on issue.The point being that when a stock is tightly held and they start to get some good news the price will move rapidly.

Target Exploration: Iron ore and Africa are very high resource topics at present and the Chinese are heavily into both.Needs to be close to good infrastucture which NXR has.

So from my experience this stock ticks the above boxes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.