BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

I feel like BFC isn't spending enough on marketing. The Oziris...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I feel like BFC isn't spending enough on marketing. The Oziris app only has 500 downloads on Google Play Store and their Instagram and Facebook only have 1-2k followers/likes. How can they sell their products if no one knows about them? The Beston Marketplace site is pretty, I'll give them that - but when you look at the actual product range it looks a bit random e.g. who would buy a breakfast pack consisting of 4 croissants, 4 blocks of cheese and some slices of ham for $35 + delivery - not me. There's tonnes of these companies trying to flog off hampers full of organic food. I walk down the street and get handed free $20 gift cards on these types of websites every day.

I really hope they're doing more and better in the background (B2B) because on the surface they're not going to cut it at this rate. I promised myself I would wait until the financials before making my decision to sell and that's what I'm going to do. I have so far lost more than a half of my original investment on this company and I blame only myself for not having the patience to wait until their first report to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9K 3M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 20585502 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4375853 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BFC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.