DYL 5.82% $1.38 deep yellow limited

great presentation by leon inca is worldclass

1. 205 Posts.
    Leon on Friday was doing a round of presentations at some brokers. His presentation that I was fortunate enough to attend was excellent, I can only say the reception from Investors and Broker was "this company is going to make it and bigtime". Leon really explained what and where Inca and Mt Isa were at, one stunning remark was "Inca is so big that the Uranium that can be extracted from three drilled holes only, I repeat three holes only, equals the entire yearly Paladin production from their adjoining tenements"!!! Good grief there was a stunned silence around the room because his schematic showed possibly 50 or 60 holes at least have been drilled with many more to come. One of the attendees asked Leon to repeat that statement which he did. Leon has a dry style he is a uranium guy through and through and he said have a look at the last drilling report on Inca (which started everyone rethinking the value of DYL) its all in the report, do your sums its a simple arithmetic exercise. So guys have another look at the last Inca drilling report it is all there!! Another point, DYL have also found in their tenement a significant iron ore deposit which they will have a look at when they can, its on the backburner, but its big, real big, but Inca's potential is so large thats the concentration by management. By the way again its been reported by the Company a number of times earlier but it was a nice reminder that if Toro proceed with Napperby (which appears likely according to their recent announcement) DYL will receive $78 million next June!!
    You know all of the above has been reported before but sometimes I need the reminder.
    This was an entralling presentation given by the good Dr in a no frills style, please check with your broker where and when Leon may be presenting in the future and don't miss the chance of hearing what he has to say. The explanation on Inca and Mt Isa was exciting to say the least. Another point re Mt Isa, with the purchase of the Matrix tenements,(which DYL got for a song) DYL have picked up a copper mine as well as the uranium prospect and the copper mine is only a few kms from Xstrata's. I can tell you the good Dr. is more than earning his keep!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
-0.085(5.82%)
Mkt cap ! $1.339B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.44 $1.45 $1.38 $3.244M 2.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 30593 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 56153 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.