RTG 0.00% 4.0¢ rtg mining inc.

Great presentation out, page-25

1. 12,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3210
    Looks like there is a buyer around, but there is no hurry this time of year. They can just slowly soak it up with this weakness. I would be doing the same thing. Three seperate brokers have valuations and price targets close to 3 times the current price, so it will come back to life in due course. I don't worry about this company, its the short term silly stuff that's frsutrating for some, but its more of a bargain now than ever given its current resource position. Ive been in similar stocks and watched as the market doubled, halved, tripled, halved and even lost 90% of their value from one price, only to be taken out at 8 times the low. All that in about 4 years. Markets struggle and so do a lot of people , when they try and work out what something is worth. Most folk are emotional, but the asset is not. There are more reasons to buy, than sell the stock, so weakness can be driven by just one person having financial trouble rather than anything else. Just imagine how many people have just blown up in the oil market recently? How many people borrowed against their Santos or BHP paper to go and play in other stocks? Just don't let the day to day price action make you forget what this is and why we bought it i reckon. Im sticking around regardless of the dead market. dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $5.495K 137.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 116337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.