BPT 0.00% $1.28 beach energy limited

great press, page-48

1. 521 Posts.
    Wacky, There are always people around infected with a "glass half full" attitude to life. They only see danger, risks, doom and gloom but never that little ray of sunlight.

Previous post I alluded to the coal seam gas story - I was there in the early days. Santos had "big fish in small pond attitude" and looked at CSG with disdarn - the so called "girly gas".
    Queensland Gas and Arrow took csg into the big time not Santos. Since Adler's time as CEO, all Santos ever did was mostly pick low lying fruits! And we have this journo implying that if Santos is not involved than it must be uncommercial. These journos are wet behind the ears.

As for the citi report - honestly just a very lazy piece of work. I speak from having seen how the undustry works.

Here is an example of their recent very sloppy work.
    When the mineral sands story was unfolding last year and Iluka and industry consultants were pointing out the shortage of zircon and the massive price rise happening - citi had a sell on Iluka at the time was $8-10. Their reasoning - the Chinese will choose black tiles instead of white (zircon use) because tile price is going up by 10% [that's what a doubling of zircon price will do].
    What a moron! Lazy sloppy reasoning - just didnt get it from the changing demand/supply/spot pricing dynamics at work.

My post yesterday which quoted the Macquarie recommendation is how it is. There are risks - we are not putting money on bank deposit - but the potential reward is worth it. We are talking 10-20% downside only in a bad market but recoverable. The upside is MULTIPLES. What a bet!

Don't let the morons get to you. Professional fund managers are not all stupid - they will work it out for themselves. Notice at the match at the market close - there were at least 2 big orders of the volume size normally associated with professional funds.

Haveagoodweegend, GB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.920B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.29 $1.27 $6.419M 5.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32293 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 42322 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.