SEN 4.55% 2.1¢ senetas corporation limited

great product..., page-4

1. 7,809 Posts.
    Plenty of companies have great products .
    There are plenty of Biotechs not being noticed either . It's a resource boom .
    My "tip" is find a resource co that is under the radar and has near term upside .

I reckon SSC is a perfect swap for SEN holders sick of waiting for a turn around .
    SSC has a market cap of around only $10 million, management are doing broker briefings for the next few weeks, a new JORC zinc resource upgrade has been comissioned and is due next month (current JORC resource is valued at $200 million conservatively), and management is expecting to start mining next year (open cut) .
    It is only a suggestion but when you consider getting two SSC for every single SEN and near term trend is up rather than down ..... Perhaps you can triple your money at SSC and then buy back more SEN if you really want to .

Anyway it is a penny stock much like SEN but it has something which has a liquid market for its commodity with open pricing and contracts .
    I used to hold SEN and that is the only reason I am bothering to write this . I have buy orders for SSC but currently don't hold which is an indication that a bit of time exists to get in, but heck it's your decision .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $21.62K 1.029M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 560184 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 354428 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.