PEX 0.00% 10.5¢ peel mining limited

Great progress for Peel Mining, page-37

1. 2,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    Hi Happytrader

I’ve not often agreed with your early days comments but I must compliment you in greater effort, your flurry of hypotheticals and mooting a wide range of possibilities.

For one
    the cost of the deep hole 1000m or so that HHM tried many years ago was about $800k or a bit more!!
    Not one for the easily fazed or unadventurous!!. As I said such costs have reduced.

Two,
    the major investors are usually the type to hang in and see things through and won’t sell at an absurd price so

Three,
    I am sure there’s genuine reasons that have thwarted managements’ ability to maintain a fair market price. Some of course are just commodity price but there’s other corporate issues clouding & constraining better progress...

Four,
    Prospector of The Year is a great achievement despite sp which current (sp) is still difficult for me to believe.

Five,
    too many cooks - meaning I think there’s two many big players reclining in the kitchen, some aren’t doing anything especially constructive, but just waiting for someone to blink.

Six,
    I think we must agree current strategy for now “to up the tonnages and grade” at our 100% projects makes great sense, until critical mass becomes too attractive for big boys to let it go without a substantial takeover bid.

Seven,
    larger shareholders and directors I’ve spoken with feel 2020/01 will be the year/s of major catalysts and whilst we’ve heard it all before I’m ok with that given it’s only 1/12 of my total holding period lol!,
    Eight,
    Oh and given we were .86c with MB we must be so undervalued given WTSN Wirlong & Fenceline shall all add value ...
    so the story will unfold and all the recent ideas have been pretty entertaining interesting encouraging, and vitally made respectfully, as we aren’t privy to all that happens behind the scenes!.

RT has a great work ethic and given the flack he’s taken without a direct right of reply, many contemporaries would have just walked off and “downed tools”.

Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 51666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.