CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

great progress, page-6

1. 48 Posts.
    Thanks JV.
    So a script should be enough to satisfy Customs requirements.

There is unbelievable AOD coverage in the media, cyberspace, and the full spectrum of sentiment.
    This may have generated marketing capital.

There is still a huge demand for alternative therapies for obesity and a GRAS supplement, with some clinical justification, is warranted.

It should sit somewhere above un scientific OTC supplements but below the problematic FDA approved drugs.

The FDA approved drugs on the market have not gained acceptance by a major US medical advisory body i.e.

The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force concluded that because of safety problems and a lack of data showing that people can keep weight off after discontinuing diet medications, the task force could not recommend that anyone use diet drugs. While modest weight loss has been seen, inadequate evidence was found about the effectiveness of these interventions on long-term health outcomes (for example, mortality, cardiovascular disease, and hospitalizations).

http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/uspstf11/obeseadult/obesers.htm#ref6

A controversial anti-ageing guru has slammed the World Anti-Doping Authority over its decision to ban the substance AOD-9604.
    Dr Robin Willcourt says the decision is a knee jerk reaction to the sports doping scandal in Australia and not based on science.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-04-23/sports-doctor-questions-wadas-decision-to-ban-anti/4647222

Realising the misguided AOD clinical trials have been well and truly canvassed I just point out the medical profession, therapists practice far less scientifically validated treatments than AOD (90% for obese menopausal woman) i.e. acupuncture, practiced by millions (billions?) has reportedly 50% success rate and cognitive therapy 60 to75% efficacy.

However the Co may decide it’s in the interest of shareholders to move on and focus on the other pre-clinical indications, joint disorders and osteoarthritis.
    If available OTC the general public can decide what condition they wish to treat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.