AVH 2.37% $2.47 avita medical inc.

I sit in the back seat and just can't stop sinking about this...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I sit in the back seat and just can't stop sinking about this great puzzle ?
    I must admit its hard to put an opinion against this one as you try not to 
    offend anyone especially if you expressing yourself when not happy .
      i was meaning to put something together since the last AGM meeting 
    in Melbourne but i was afraid to be wrong , give it time it's my motto .
    It is always healthy to meet people behind your investments and gives you 
    a better picture as what to expect .
    I must admit it was my first so i didn't know what to expect . Small group of 
    people very easy to be part of the discussion . Very few question asked , 
    One question was very long and generally summarized all our concerns ,
    but it was so long that our leaders didn't even attempt to address all the
    points or any . I was more straight forward simple questions , like low interest in 
    Australia , nill advertising , no TV follow ups , Dr Fionna , TGA  , major distributors
    around the world not even mentioning Avita on website  , (like south Korea) . 
    All the points agreed and this was all going to be addressed by newly appointed .
    They met me after the speeches , which I felt at the time were not very convincing 
    especially after they assured me Recell actually works , and there is no product ,
    like it . I said to them honestly obviously they see it first hand and if it is true why
    holding back . We agreed SILENCE is deadly for this stock it always calls upon the bad
    guns to start firing .One of the share holders told me if i was concerned I should sell my
    stock???? I told Dr. Perry I am certain they are doing a good job , results are showing ,
    the product never fails to deliver good results and I am sure they are working hard to
    achieve goals but lack of interest to address global distribution is always a concern .
    TIMING IS EVERYTHING !!! .There was a long anticipated wait and preparation for FDA
    and having a complete silence after the announcement was A sinker . The approval was
    not a surprise , the management never questioned possibility , they knew they had to
    provide confidence follow up after the announcement .
    Conferences are great but we never consider them very fruitful or at least it was never made 
    public how successful they were , but hey we really DON'T HEAR MUCH UNTIL A GREAT 
    ANNOUNCEMENT anyway ,  and by then we sank neck deep .  
    They are a nice bunch and doing the job by the books , i felt complete honesty and these guys 
    are doing it really properly how it should be but manipulators and market are a storm that don't
    discriminate . 
    Marketing is very important , we have FDA and it should be heard and announced , 
    Doctors should be ringing , confidence of a great company is reassuring , unanswered phone
    calls are a big no no .Who said earlier that's o.k. , no it's not . Today there is technology and
    call diversion if you ever heard , non answered phone calls or answering machines after FDA is
    incompetence , and no excuse . If ever any of the doctors or supporting staff need advice on
    this there should be someone 24 hours available , this is EMERGENCY not a Toy Store . Burns
    can happen any time not 9 - 5pm .
    This SHOULD BE ADVERTISED ON AVITA'S WEB SITE . If I was a doctor and put on hold I
    would not touch your product with a six foot pole !!!!! . 
    I Really felt after talking to the management that they are really missing on crucial things
    which I thought someone being in Medical Business should be like learning ABC .
    Please guys lets make a plan , follow up your commitments and give us the great leadership
    with this great life saving product , there is enough of you to make it happen !!!!
    See You In Melbourne 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.