AVH 2.37% $2.47 avita medical inc.

Great Puzzle, page-11

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Exactly, it's not a hype stock or a play, its an investment.  I am sorry for those that got in years ago, it a stock of this type that was their first mistake.

I am also sorry that Australia market is based on the British market system, leave to many shares out there with such large float that can be toyed and played with by manipulators.  I am also sorry that the company does not waste money hyping the stock for those who are in it as a trade considering themselves financial gurus and "know" how to invest and sell a stock.  That is not the job of a company, nor is it increasing the shareholder value, that is done bu getting the job does not advertising.  It's an investment and the end game should be that the "end" game.  Not the trade, people who tell you that want movement to make their money and they probably do well many making 100K a year and no doubt some here may make 500K or a million, but, traders by and large always go broke when looking at them as a group, they can ride high sometimes for years and lose it all within a matter of months.

This entire thread for me is a waste of air, sit back and let things happen, don't wring your hands over nonsense, and do not moan that they aren't holding your hand or explaining every detail to you.  The only ones and I mean the only ones that deserve that if any are the large holders that own 55%+ of this company and even they as "real" investors more than likely do not require it or lose sleep over it.

I have said this time and again and will again, you already won, sit back and enjoy the darn ride.  Things are happening which you cannot even fathom and as I have also said many times before, I WILL be proven right in the end.

have a nice day.

Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.