AVH 2.37% $2.47 avita medical inc.

Great Puzzle, page-14

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Crembo , I am sure amusement is part of the whole game , investing always

has amusing part to it  Even though its frustrating at times it also is amusing 

at the same time . I am sure others will agree. 

Also with all honesty I do respect foxes they always steal the best chicken but 

I support farmers the most , their hard work growing it . Eventually foxes always 

make nice hats or beautiful coats . 

Back to the subject , what is happening at the moment is always the same story , 

great announcements and achievements , the product never fails to show great

promise . I just hope management has a follow up and ever flowing plan and finds

a way to ensure shareholders they are not left wondering what is the next 

step or will there be a next one . This 'Blanking' periods are a cause of too many 

foxes . Management is not shy to admit the way forward is not always straight 

forward but if they build the barb wire fence and show confidence and clear 

plan to what to almost expect , success is guaranteed . Reinforcing the share price

is very important for the future finance as the foxes can and will shake it up at any

opportunity .

This price needs to be lifted in mid 40s before doing risky moves . Reinforcing 

foundation is crucial .Until then amusement all the way , 

Watch out for Barb Wire .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.