SLV 0.00% 74.5¢ sylvania resources limited

Another mixed bag as far as results go but definately heading in...

1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Another mixed bag as far as results go but definately heading in the right direction for the patient.

. i liked the fact the CTRP project is now getting better recoveries from washing at kroondal than forecast in the project plan, remedial work on the plant and process has obviously paid off and can now be applied across all plants for the future. EXCELLENT NEWS

. tonnage throughput on CTRP is still down on project forecast but big improvements every time they report so also good for the future, i think originally it was planned for throughput of 20000tonnes/month for washing with future expansion to get this to 34000toness of washing/month, progressing well but bit slower than anticipated. this qtr just under 15000/month so hopefully we can see that last 25% of throughput.

. reduced production is being slightly offset by higher prices for PGM's but on the negative the operating costs are still a bit higher than original forecast but the scales are tipped well in our favour with the very high pgm price.

. basically the above numbers are proving the viability of the PRP washing plants and confirming the AU$30M/year revenue from the 3 samancor PRP's from next financial year due to these projects moving forward.

.millsell chrome good news that it is doing the tonnage as planned, no news on whether the chrome washing and sales is slightly cash flow positive or neutral yet.

. bit disappointed we didnt get more EN drilling results 3-4 month delay it seems so bit more patience required.

. rehashing already known information but the 2 PRP plants due for startup May are huge for Sylvania as far as revenue goes.

. with the delay in everest north the share price is going to head north before the need for the next capital raising on the back of the PRP plants commission in May.

All good for holders !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.