SLV 0.00% 74.5¢ sylvania resources limited

Yep, an excellent appraisal of the Quarterly, Dan.Like you, I...

1. 4,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Yep, an excellent appraisal of the Quarterly, Dan.

Like you, I can't quite fathom why we've not heard the Everest North results by now. However, there's the Indaba next week...and I wouldn't be surprised to see news released to coincide.

It'll also provide the opportunity for the movers and shakers to actually walk the ground with Terry and be shown over plants in various stages of construction.

I'm just gobsmacked that with the current outlook for Platinum (see below), and SLV on the cusp of a major lift in production, the shareprice is languishing at now 80c.

This a snippet on our 'big brother' company, AQP, which gives a sense of the strong outlook for Platinum:

0039 GMT [Dow Jones] Aquarius Platinum (AQP.AU) runs to record high of A$34.60, then retraces a tad, last up 4.2% at A$34.37 on lively trading of 143,112 shares, a tidy, more than sixfold gain for shares from early 2005. AQP supported by ongoing powerful rally for platinum, which doesn't appear to be ending any time soon. Spot platinum continues to be supported on concerns for near term supply tightness, says analyst James Steel at HSBC. (RCB)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.