IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

great question jason4 :), page-5

1. 1,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Thanks IBBY. I felt the need to call tonight especially with the fact Francesco was on. I'm typing from my I phone so sorry if there may be any typos. In summary key points from call. - Francesco believed stock was cheap after recent sell off and good long term buy at these levels - said company had great scientific board led by dr Frazer who bought gardasil to market. - supported the change in management , and said even though Martin was great the change is good for the point at which the company is in currently. Needing the strong science team. - mentioned that the NASDAQ was disappointing, and the rise in the sp prior to the NASDAQ was due to US buying. - he said he wouldn't be "running for the hills " at the levels. The technical analyst on the show said he had a reversal signal on his chart a few days ago and can see a short term target of 20-21c , and if your a long term holder it is great buying at these levels aswell. Brief summary from the call , may have missed one or two points but pretty much sums up the call. Nothing new but good to get some positives from all the negative sentiment that's been around lately. Good luck all. :).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.