EMH 5.26% 18.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Great read about EMH, page-116

1. 98 Posts.
    look Welsho, the biggest asset of EMH is not the current PFS made on 10% of the resources (ok, with possible mistakes which are still to discuss and , yes, could have been explained by KC clearly and in better way)...but it is the holding of the exploration rights and preliminary mining permits via GEOMET s.r.o. - lets say the access to biggest Li deposit in Europe - which makes the value of EMH. As well as huge exploration and drilling work made so far.
    The PFS could be optimized, as well as DFS - I dont see as a big problem. In some extend it is - ok, kill me, - but playing with numbers - BTW- put there expected Li price bit higher and you get NPV in $billions and $100m of CAPEX makes there no big difference in such numbers.
    I bet, that PFS optimization or DPS will be partly finaced by EU funds - which EMH is applying for. No big dilution expected. I cannot imagine that EU will let such huge Li asset unmined. The current over-reaction is just herd-crowd panic - nothing more. If anybody is not convinced - feel free to sell. I am holding tight and wil do that till EMH holds the exclusive rights on Cinovec Li-Sn-W deposit. Dot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $37.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $917 5.097K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 28678 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 5318 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.