EMH 11.1% 20.0¢ european metals holdings limited

You are living in the past Juk and pointing to LPD statements...

1. 7,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    You are living in the past Juk and pointing to LPD statements that may have been accepted at the time (Feb 2015) by EMH albeit , with some immaturity . The point is , the PFS will now be updated with an expansion study , the DFS will look nothing like the PFS , the smell of money does not change coming from China . If you are not happy with the future of EMH sell your shares , reload that 1,000,000 you had on sale . As companies mature in their industry , including management , there will be twists and turns that are unexpected and some that are expected . The greater picture is we are on the way to Produce Lithium at a PFS expected profit of $135 million , which at the moment is $1.00 per share or more , double the production and it represents $2.00 a share or more . Add a PE and we could be worth a several bagger , which is what we all invest for . At the end of the day if Lepidico can prove up their system in a couple of years we can always add another plant , and increase the profitability . Thank christ my glass is always half full , for I really couldn't live the way you do .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.020(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $41.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $6.754K 33.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36205 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 14346 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.