EMH 0.00% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Great read about EMH, page-144

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I just want to confirm my like was not accidental click Fingers. I do disagree with you on some topics but that does not mean I can't appreciate when you write something I find myself useful.

Talking about mining cost (as part of CAPEX in millions USD) as about 100 posts back mentioned:

Total Mining Cost:
    Reviewed scoping study: from 90 to 52
    PFS: 70.3

PFS is half way between what was expected in scoping study and reviewed scoping study. So no big deal there for me.

From my point of view it is really just roast which shifted significantly the numbers and I still do not get that trade-off. I do not say it is wrong, just that it was not explained properly to somebody like me who questions things.

Despite the fact that scoping study was claiming overall lithium recovery 70% which went up to 76.5% in PFS.

I am still confused here because EMH announcement about L-Max claim 98% recovery into concentrate via flotation and 99.5% leaching recovery which would result in the overall lithium recovery 97.6%. So why there is 70% in scoping study? And that still boggles my mind because nobody here explained to me if it is error or there is some trick to it especially when PFS states 78% for flotation just to confuse me even more.

Anyway share price so market cap is about 100 million of the company which based on the new numbers in PFS will make profit well over that value in just one year...
    Last edited by Miro_Umlauf: 17/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ $270 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1855 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 34878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.