EMH 0.00% 16.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Moving story. The image you have posted from Bing maps is dated...

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Moving story. The image you have posted from Bing maps is dated between 2011-2013. Google Earth has 2003 version and 2005 (as in your last link). They have completely dismantled it and rebuild it again.

Sure there are some bad stories when manipulating with chemicals / gas. Well L-Max is also using gas, sulfuric acid... many bad things can happen if not taking health and safety policies seriously. Same with mining, there are earthquakes etc. That is the risk investors need to consider when investing in such projects. But there are great rewards if successful.

I have understood from comments of Czech director Richard Pavlik EMH plays it now safe way making sure we will go smoothly through EIA despite of some higher cost. Though would be great to improve internal rate of return without risking delays/issues because of environmental impact of project. I believe there is space for it.

Pilot plant? I do wonder about that one. Seems like the LCE 20k tons pa is going to be pilot and if very successful we will go for 60k pa?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.