EMH 0.00% 16.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Great read about EMH, page-23

1. 7,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    miro , so what , they were still obviously being strung along by Lepidico . But when the true study came out they obviously realised that possibly the LPD numbers were not as accurate as first believed . As for the four major distributors no one really knows their true costs , as none of them are just a Lithium company , none of them would spell out to their competitors their true costs , so who knows how high they may be . You can make your decision to invest or leave on the current numbers , that's why we have a process here in Australia , Scoping , PFS , DFS etc . But for the life of me stop your petty whinging ! By the time we have the advanced study the numbers will be different again , when we do the DFS numbers they will be different again . And when we are in production the numbers will be different again . As early investors we have to make a decision that the management can carry us to a profit on our share holding allthis penny pinching is a load of crock . Give or take we have the largest hard rock Lithium deposit in the world , we have Clients that need Lithium on our door step , and EMH have suggested a three year investment return on investment of $400 million . making $135,000,000 a year . Tell me any where in the world you could get this return on a house investment .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.