EMH 0.00% 29.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Great read about EMH, page-57

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Wow good find 2chance, hardly an "independent consultant" to evaluate the two options. He's well within his lane for roasting processing only.

Once again, all comes back to REM and Bacanora synergies. Especially with what's happening next door with Solarworld, which has been on the cards for at least a year.

Also interesting to note, REM tried a low ball, backdoor takeover of Bacanora a while back. Shareholders told them to jump. Rest assured REM will look after their own best interest, which may not necessarily run parallel with what is best for EMH alone.

I actually feel for Keith, that recent interview was the first time I've sensed him feeling uncomfortable. He knows they've screwed the pooch. I strongly doubt that was his call.
    But as the MD he's the public face that has to skirt the real issues and sell the shite sandwich to shareholders. AIMO.

@juk that was the best comeback ever! and I've seen you state that long ago and I wouldn't question that to be true, given the industry expertise I've seen you provide, over the past year or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.