OVT 0.00% 0.5¢ ovanti limited

That article is based on a 249D request by some shareholders who...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    That article is based on a 249D request by some shareholders who own 5% of the company, they want the old CEO back and they've requested a meeting to vote on that.

I don't see how they will have any luck without buying a heap of additional shares, the existing shareholders do have some strength on the register.
    As I said in my other post, I think it'll be a positive for the share price, the parties associated with the requisition will likely be buying additional shares to allow them additional voting rights.

"With a corporate battle looming, Barclay Pearce and other advisory firms involved with ICU’s restructure have voiced their support for the existing board." - That comment on * tells you the advisors behind ICU will be voting with the existing board.

Don't forget there's a General Meeting coming up at the end of this month for the company to change it's name to to IOUpay, as we get closer to that there'll probably be more traction on the price because of the additional exposure to the BNPL market.

All very interesting bit it does look strong here.

Here's a link to the article.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.200M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.5K 1.3M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 7829354 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3686859 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.