EMP 11.1% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

Hi Teamsky,Apart from OBL - which is double it's sp of a year...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Hi Teamsky,

Apart from OBL - which is double it's sp of a year ago, there are plenty of other companies involved in the shale oil and/or gas exploration business in Australia, whose sp has moved north on either a multinational partner, or rumours of a multinational partner, or just being in the right location that may attract a national or multinational partner.

Here are a few that I am aware of (but there will be plenty of others):

BRU - just about everyone knows the story there, so I won't elaborate, other than to say it was 60 cents per share a year ago. Canning Basin.

NSE - similar story but with different multinational buying in. Canning Basin

NWE - already mentioned by someone else. Has a multinational indian partner and a national partner (AWE)
    North Perth Basin

TTE - next door to some of NWE permits. No multinational partner yet but has AWE as a national partner.
    North Perth Basin (plus USA oil permits)

CTP - currently in trading halt til Tuesday on possible farmin by a multinational and sp has rocketed on possible 'insider trading' prior to trading halt, according to many posters on CTP at the moment. A hell of a lot of central Australia under permits and recent oil discovery at 380 bopd but could increase with EPT currently underway.

BKP - sp is languishing but may rise soon on fracking of wells in Southern Georgina Basin (NT) and has two multinational partners (Statoil of Norway and PFC of Canada)

AJQ - sp is languishing but has made a major gas discovery in the MacArthur Basin area of the NT and the directors are formerly of Arrow Energy. Once announcement on size of recent discovery is confirmed, sp should rise.

EEG - next door to AJQ but also has major permits in the USA and sp is languishing while fracking decision is made re: New York permits. Plus NT permits are at an early stage i.e. no drilling yet.

That is enough to get you started researching, if you are interested, or do not already know about these companies.
    I am sure others can add to the above list.

Look at it this way, some of these shale oil/gas companies are the equivalent of QFX - i.e. low sp but potential to be multi-baggers if things fall into place (and you already know I think QFX is massively undervalued with huge potential).

All the above is my personal opinion and is NOT investment advice of any kind. As always, best you DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $955 95.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1528523 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 880000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.