AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Thanks for that SWC and towie. This is FY 2010/2011 tax. Yes got...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Thanks for that SWC and towie. This is FY 2010/2011 tax. Yes got them very cheap, put everything into AVB except the old kitchen sink and smelly socks then.... plus heaps of arbitrage rolling over AVB/BOB's constantly. So good profit. But those fun days are gone.

Somehow it has to do with being classed as a Trader, whereby they value opening stock, and closing stock, as well as Buy/sells etc. Thus the lower the shares are on 30th June, the less your apparent profit. It is kinda different to sitting on them as an investment for capital gain.

Gotta take the bad with the good though. AVB seems more at the mercy of the feckless media than what it finds in its drilling, which is a shame. Still it is really exciting to see what the boys are doing and Pedra Branca is flavour of the month at present. I am taking a longer term view, with quiet confidence.

geez SWC .. I hope you didn't write off your Landcruiser!!!!

Every cloud has a silver lining so cannot grumble. Greek holidays very inexpensive soon, and lots of rough Spanish red coming on the market cheap... whoopee! Not all bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.