ODA 0.00% 15.5¢ orcoda limited

Sure, gassin123, growth in sales revenue is good but I suspect...

1. 596 Posts.
    Sure, gassin123, growth in sales revenue is good but I suspect that given the size of the market shareholders have reason to expect exponential sales growth in My Life rather than an increase which is no better than the previous month.

In addition, It is my understanding that turnover in SMA, apart from the occasional peak caused by an announcement, is mostly day traders. Given the small turnover, the stock lends itself to movements up or down depending on the algorithms being used. As other posters have noted, by gauging ones exit or entry into the stock during these rises and falls one can make a fair bit of extra cash. I don't expect there to be another big spike before Christmas unless we get a dramatic announcement.

Also Christmas is approaching and stock movement tends to err on the side of stagnation at this time.

Also, in the USA they're concerned that quantitative easing might be reduced sooner rather than later and some uncertainty about what is happening in China might also have some effect.

So, the fall in the share price though disappointing is explainable by external factors and an unconvincing announcement. The question is, can SMA produce the goods or will it always be a minnow in a very big pond?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 13491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.