CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

yes i hold this stock i have held it for about 5years + and i...

1. 38 Posts.
    yes i hold this stock i have held it for about 5years + and i thought I was been loyal and stuck by this coy. a coy which had so much going for it has been a dismail failure and yes we have had international influences but the biggest issue i have is the incompetence of the mgt. o the present they have failed ever corner there is and beleive it or not they are still there! they still collecting their pay packets and doing deals like their is nothing happening and using other people's money at the same time. the untouchables!

I ask one question when you go to the meeting really put the hard word on them and make them accountable foe their actions! all along ah the quote "business as usual "bu!@#!@t! I make one challenge who ever goes the meeting get stuck into them they deserve no less!
    and yes ask them to change that letterhead "holder value" that is false advertising and mgt with extensive experience that is bs

with my discussions with his mgt my personal opinion is that I was du!@!d, and you are powerless to stop it. i generally think their a few other people might think that way
    they should be sacked and you never know even in this environment the price might go to $20 tomorrow . just joking

all the best

ps their dealings with us have been nothing short of disgraceful and they need to know this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.