IRN 0.00% 29.5¢ indophil resources nl

great results - a realistic perspective -for b2 to

1. 1,978 Posts.
    As we have all known for many years Tampakan was one of the worlds -if not the biggest -undeveloped copper deposit. But WMC could not get it away - the tribal domains in that area are very primitive and between the Church and the tribal situation WMC finally walked. What has changed - NOTHING.

Now recent drilling -including todays announcement is fantastic - but was to be expected - and there is a lot more to come yet. So (for B2) what has driven the share price -certainly none other than record copper prices - presumed international economic recovery - and a bull stock market in resources. The SOVEREIGN RISK has not changed and my earlier commnets (forB2) are as valid as when I made those statements.
    The FTT mining title situation remains unresolved -the Army can mount a coup any day and generally in Mindanao the unrest is still simmering -with more shooting recently. And Tampakan is in one of the worst areas if it all erupts - bordering Muslim provinces -certainly not as safe as christian Surigao for instance where Red 5 is operating.

So make hay with the share price whilst it shines - ride it as a market play -but (for B2) that has nothing to do with the fact this mine may never be developed until there is a paradigm shift in Filipino thinking -and that 'aint about to happen unless they bring back a dictator like Marcos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.