SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

our newsletter saadvisory on the web first recommended sea when...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    our newsletter saadvisory on the web first recommended sea when it was .16 (three year ago+) over that time we have watch a management team continue to pull endless rabbits out-of-the-air! Bought into the Bakken before it became hot, sold a small piece of the action for 171 million dollars, then they stole txn ( eagleford player without cash but had "cherry acreage"), has emerging acreage called the Miss and some Niobrara, production explodes up to 3000+ boepd @ end of June and most likely will expand to 5500 boepd as exit rate for 2013. By far sea or sdcjf is the jackpot! It is the pot of gold @ the end of the rainbow. It is the lottery ticket or the bank money bag that was left in your driveway! i know that AU land is slowing down,but please realize that sea has all their money, asset, oil & gas and equipment in US dollars. Your dollar is weak our dollar is strong and all of your asset are growing by dollar value adding to the net worth. I think that this stock goes to multiple dollars within 12-18 months unless they are bought out. i also believe that sea will be listed in the US and that will add more and more eyeballs which inturn adds buyers!
    By far sea or sdcjf is one of the cheapest junior oils around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.