IR1 7.69% 24.0¢ iris metals limited

Now that's a little lateral thinking there by you and very smart...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191

Now that's a little lateral thinking there by you and very smart by management if that was the case.
    I too was expecting more in news from the trading halt and was questioning why the DD was done way down south at the Black Diamond Mine.
    It seems management are confident with the progression of consistent good result flow from drill holes from the top North of tenement Longview Mine working down the prospect into Beaches and then continuing to Black Diamond.
    Especially with the American law where if you drill it first and your discovery goes over the tenement line you get dibs on the overflow.... brilliant absolutely brilliant!
    Does this law still work if the neighbours are BLM Land management or only if the two are mining tenements?
    With the layout of the peg system at this tenement and reports of thick stacked systems and potential floating blind pegs and the consistancy of continual thick intercepts with good quality LI % it hopefully looks like these historic mines may be all interlinked and one big fat crystal rich pancake stack oozing with what looks like pure white Spodumine.
    I havnt seen any previous drill cores from other mining operations with such big crystal hits.
    Is this rare in the LI world?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5706/5706973-37b67978e7fe4459d2b59c9fadac7b56.jpg
    Ps....Thanks to @hpark for the image I borrowed from his post on other thread

Last edited by Goldi-Rocks: 03/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.020(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $32.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 22.5¢ $48.36K 201.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 24637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.