IR1 9.76% 22.5¢ iris metals limited

Hi mateGood to see you are as excited by IR1 as me...I look at...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Hi mate

Good to see you are as excited by IR1 as me...

I look at the broker data a bit differently where the net buyers and largest volume tells me the biggest story. Through UBS someone is deliberately building a significant position whilst keeping their average buy price down, it really is algo trading of the highest order IMHO.

If you do watch the intraday trading, they are constantly messing with the depth, picking off trades to drop the price and then net buying by the end of the day.

Frustrating yes. Bullish absolutely...

As for management they really need to up their game in visibility to the market. Some very good people in this company like Simon Lill could be out there selling the IR1 story yet they are not.

Webinar, conferences more announcements/presos, making the company more accessible to shareholders.

Couple of things I would like to know:
    Whats the deal with environmental permitting in Dakota?
    Funding strategy and scale of operation?
    Scoping study?
    Infrastructure nearby options??
    Response to the constant questioning their mining permit validity at scale??
    Assuming the drilling is validation of an economic resource is there, then what IR1???

Many of the Canadian Li plays are getting on the permitting journey even pre drilling I note, IR1 seems to be unable to run with a few balls up in the air to me..

Just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.020(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 23.0¢ 20.0¢ $32.56K 150.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3056 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 12821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.