IR1 10.3% 30.5¢ iris metals limited

@benwex2"If you do watch the intraday trading, they are...

1. 5,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19114
    @benwex2

"If you do watch the intraday trading, they are constantly messing with the depth, picking off trades to drop the price and then net buying by the end of the day".

Yes that's 100% correct. I was watching the trades in October all the time and I realised the algo trading was always there, but for accumulating purpose as you said and as far as I can see. I said that to the friends holding IR1. That's obviously was UBS. However 600k buying for all that time is not much in consideration what me and friends have already bought. We didn't use any algo but just bought in even at around $2 which we are happy with.

You never know price may go up and down depends on different market forces. You know this stock is just came out of a long suspension. There are old holders who might like to sell out at any level because of waiting for too long. There might be some holder who bought on placement even without knowing what the project is about, so they may sell at a profit.

I mean the holders are not so homogenous in terms of holding purpose atm. So some people will sell out at different stages, depends on the results some of us will hold while some of us sell out as well.

In regards to the lithium experience; it's my understanding that Chris Connell is quite good about that. Otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Also it's my understanding again that IR1 wants to keep a low profile. If that's correct there will be a lot of buying opportunities as it is today.

Another good thing about its great location which is being at the hearth of the US, is that its far from being taken over by Gina Rinehart and Chris Ellison. LOL... I'm serious about that.

However there are still big danger of being taken over early because the biggest two players of lithium market are in the US; ALB and SQM. They may be sniffing around the IR1. I hope not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.035(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $39.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 30.5¢ $129.4K 412.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28999 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 4474 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
33.0¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 1.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 30.5¢ 92723
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
IR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.