BMN 0.00% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

great results

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Well I just had a read of the announcement.

Great to see that Len Jubber has released results straight away. as requested by shareholders. That is the first tick they get, to show regard for holders.

The reason why I am stoked with these results is that Onkelo further North was the big surprise from the quarterly with much better & wider results than everyone expected. Now Oshiveli has produced these good grades. Oshiveli had received lower grades than Anomaly A .. from the quarterly they said that the resource estimate for Oshiveli comprises Indicated and Inferred Resources of 23.1Mt at 186 ppm for 9.5Mlbs of contained U3O8."

Well that was fairly modest & was based on a relatively small amount of recent & historic drilling ... now we have another 26 holes, with much, much better grades, and with much wider intercepts. This should improve the overall grade for Oshiveli as the drilling joins up Anomaly A with Onkelo up North.

So it looks like we have some excellent grades in both these additional deposits, and it looks quite clearly that they will join up to make one deposit with Anomaly A.

Currently we have 127mlbs ... then add more lbs for the drilling at Onkelo, now more for Oshiveli, plus they continue drilling with these deposits still open to the North South & West, and a depth. Then dont forget the rig in the South extending Anomaly A around the South of the Dome!!

I posted previously that my calculation bring us to over 150lbs ... but that is looking more & more conservative.

Of course Anomaly A is not as good as Rossing South .. whats the point in comparing. Etango is nevertheless a "world-class" deposit ... and getting bigger. We have no major on board, and our MC is very low considering th resource.

As I have said on many occasions, great buying at these levels ... bargain buying in fact!

cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.39 3373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.