MSB 8.43% $1.35 mesoblast limited

Great science! just need some luck to make it into the market, page-26

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    @Moreforme

I am here to learn.

In fact since I started reading MSB forum, I learned the following:

- There are desperate companies out there which have no other option but to resort to ATM style funding with mobs such as Bergen Asset Management. Had I not read the MSB forum, I would continue to be oblivious of the existence of such a capital raising mechanism.

- The existence of consistency bias and confirmation bias is much more widespread than I originally thought. Reading comments by some posters here is quite amusing. To them, MSB is their financial well-being messiah, i.e.the stock that will redeem all of their past investing mistakes. In their eyes, MSB is simply perfect. They will distort the reality to fit their own imagination.

- I also learned about the process that an aspiring biotech company has to go through to bring a drug to market. I now appreciate how difficult it is to be successful as so many stars have to line up perfectly for that company before it can succeed.

I hope you now understand why I come to MSB thread.

When I first posted comments on the MSB thread some time ago, my sentiment was "Hold". Since the trading halt, I changed it to "Sell", as I am now in the opinion that MSB will have to do another big capital raising soon. Since the previous Nasdaq raising wasn't that successful and now Teva had walked, I'm also in the opinion that the next capital raising will have to be done at a price much lower than the current price, therefore my sentiment is "Sell".

At the moment, I simply do not understand how an equity financing facility can be done without diluting existing holders. When the details of this mysterious plan is finally revealed (whenever that is), I will enthusiastically learn about it. You see, if I don't hang around in the MSB forum, I simply won't have the opportunity to broaden my knowledge and learn about this highly anticipated capital raising mechanism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.