MSB 2.58% 94.5¢ mesoblast limited

I'd much prefer we just "keep on keeping on", only the media and...

1. 4,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    I'd much prefer we just "keep on keeping on", only the media and bored stirrers have had a field-day over the past couple of weeks, hit the ignore button and use the downturn to your advantage!

Nothing has changed, except our pot of gold just massively grew in size......

The science is awesome......just don't tell too many too quick!

Let me share something with you below and once you've read that, ask yourself, "which company actually has a MORE impressive technology", OFF-the-shelf and utilising the SAME technology platform, can be turned to a multitude of OTHER disease as well! A company ready for PhIII in Type 2D and soon RA....as I've said, it will be very interesting to see how they weave T1D into all this.  A treatment not only able to cure the underlying disease, but repair organ damage!

And....if you're not already shaking with excitement "Osteoporosis" very highly likely destined to be another MSB target, makes diabetes look like an almost "rare disease" numbers wise - dark humour yes, but sadly true!

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/b...n-health-heavyweights-team-up-to-develop.html

There's "mega tsunami" coming with MSB, grab your investment surfboard and get ready......if the Aussies of this world a too dumb to ride it, very soon the gorillas of this world, from Boston, to Tokyo, to Shanghai will!

We have the technology..... and when all the chest thumping is done, that's what matters, 'cause it's in the clinic and in truth, well into the home-straight for more than one application!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.078B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 94.0¢ $2.482M 2.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 71720 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 10463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.