CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Au76You mentioned:It is in one way saddening and in another way...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Au76

You mentioned:

It is in one way saddening and in another way just amazing how people close their eyes to what is occurring.

Could you elaborate on what exactly is occurring from your perspective?

My take is that the Buy Back has stopped the not so subtle 'downward push' on the share price in its tracks. At precisely the time that the company prepares for a crucial month or so leading up to cash flow figures becoming available, a DFS being finalised, progress with financing a mine, a conclusion to the EIS application and then finally a push towards mining approvals. What is so very wrong with all of that?

TT92

Now you also mentioned:

It is pleasing to see at least one shareholder can see what the rest of us can.

Would you care to explain what it is that you see?

And

I sincerely hope for your sake (and others) the company can get it's act together and start to behave like a normal junior explorer.

Where have you been hiding? The exploring is all done and dusted more or less, and the company has its certified resource in support of its published EIS? Exploration is not the main focus at all now, although new targets will soon be drill tested to add to the mix. The current focus however is all about fast tracking a mine at Rocklands.

Protecting the company's position is just common sense (eg the Buy Back) until the next critical parts of the jig saw can be locked into place.

We already know that the 'churnmeisters' like to buy back any shares they sacrifice, so the Buy Back will be quite disconcerting for them. Just as disconcerting I suspect as it is for the non holding negative types, who appear to have drifted away over the last couple of days.

Do you think that down ramping from the current price levels with a Buy Back active, is maybe just a waste of time?

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.