CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Yes Zzedzz! I am deadly serious, but not in respect to the...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yes Zzedzz!

I am deadly serious, but not in respect to the distortion you have introduced to my commentary

I suspect I am almost as serious as you are in attempting to achieve whatever it is that is on your agenda.

No-one posts on here without a reason and as I am still relaxed and encouraged by Rocklands, my reason for posting is to support my investment and to attempt to provide valid observations/information about what has occurred and still is occurring. In that way, misleading commentary (and we do see a lot of it) can be seen in a more balanced context.

Posters Opaline and Charlie have of course addressed the issue I raised in a way that makes your comment to me look unnecessary if not ill informed from my perspective..

To my mind it is a little ludicrous to suggest that the company or its share holders are attempting to arrive at a review of the jorc via a few selected sample holes. The 6 inch diamond core holes had nothing to do with the jorc, and were specifically drilled for metallurgical purposes so that final plant design has a chance of delivering optimal high grade recoveries.

The fact that average grades for the metallurgical sampling and trial mining (ie 4.3% Cu ....Period!...not Cu equiv which would be even higher) is way above the consultants theoretical estimates (2.05 % Cu equiv for the high grade zone they nominated) does raises serious questions.

Would you prefer that the plant is designed around the consultant's low grades and see vast quantities of copper disappear into tailings/waste because the processing plant can't cope with it?

Or would you prefer a front end roller crushing circuit included in the process design, to allow gravity separation of most of the high grade native copper before treating the remaining ore by traditional methods. (ie fine crushing followed by froth flotation). I certainly know which approach makes the most sense.

Zzedzz, as a non holder, you may not even care how the plant is designed, but from my perspective the high grade supergene makes this deposit different from all of the other 'ordinary' copper mines around the word. Speaking of which the low grade mines stand to make very good money now that copper is flavour of the month in the commodities sector. With the 'turbo charge' effect to the bottom line of separating rich native copper as a first up process, a mine at Rocklands should be a very solid earner indeed.

And no-one is arguing that there isn't abundant amounts of native copper that will deliver bonus cash flows for several years of initial mining.

Finally Zzeddz, you appear to have conveniently ignored the fact that even the consultant's seemingly very conservative estimates support much higher prices, and that the Top Holders in the company are not disposing of their holdings.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.