SYR 1.90% 51.5¢ syrah resources limited

Something to think aboutJ P Morgan us the organisation which is...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Something to think about
    J P Morgan us the organisation which is shorting Syrah. Since December 2022 it has orchestrated a 80% reduction in SP, from $2.70 down to 42c as of last Friday.
    The quantity of shares shorted approx 80 million or around 11%. J P Morgan operate in both American and Australian stock markets, yesterday it was commented that shorted shares Forsyth as a whole stood at 174 million which would equate to over 20% of Syrah shares.
    Yesterday's response by J P Morgan was natural to try and hold the share price from running away, 34 million traded until just after 12pm, it appeared that they had run out of shares to trade. Suddenly there was a massive sell down of 31 million shares, I believe these shares came from the American trading arm as they needed to stop the share price from rising otherwise the American stock market would follow. Good practice.
    So this grinds us back to a point I missed, after a frantic 2 days of trading Syrah shorted shares probably stand at around 200 million.
    That equates to 30% of Syrah shares, now there is only a few sources that J P Morgan could obtain these shares. The standout is AssieSuper.
    You ask why would Aussie Super be a party to this.
    Firstly it has seen a huge drop in asset value, there was a comment earlier this year giving the average share price of around $2. Seem to be substantial loss if their own making.
    You need to look in another direction, Aussie Super is heavily involved in the financial side of Syrah, their latest arrangement will have them puck up 50 million shares of $1 a share, seems a great deal for Syrah when the share price is 42c not so good when share price is $2.70.
    Another point Aussie Super hold a large portion of Syrah share but has no presence on the board therefore on influence on Syrah financial decision making.
    I am not suggesting any illegal activity in any way but just bringing this to everyone's attention.
    I believe Syrah shares under $1 are an
    absolute bargain, AssieSuper have a lot of very smart people working for them to get AussieSuper cheap Syrah shares for $1.
    Fyi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $441.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 53.5¢ 51.5¢ $1.648M 3.142M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 130445 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 42538 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
52.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
53.5¢ 53.5¢ 51.8¢ 877504
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.