HDR hardman resources limited

just offering an opinion, i am not being aggressive about it and...

1. 1,289 Posts.
    just offering an opinion, i am not being aggressive about it and i am definately not shorting it just pointing out what most chartists would say is obvious.
    it was a screaming buy down at $1.70 and now the risk is evenly weighted
    that is not to say it wont go through $2.10 and head towards the high's of $2.40 but risk return is now even that it could do that or head back towards another bargain basement buy zone, if it heads south i will just buy again when i get my signal
    i think i have been pretty honest about my buy zone.
    it seems that everyone is bullish on this one and when it goes up everyone is happy to talk about closing prices and chart action but when it goes down we all run and hide. i dont understand why anyone who bases their decisiion on FA would give a damn about todays price as todays price is only the price of someone selling today. if you love the company and the stock goes down using FA it just means you buy more dont you, if it goes up so long as it is not below what you value teh company at you hold - simple isnt it
    by the way i did sell but if it breakouts i will buy back in and if it heads south i will wait for my next entry
    have done this 2 times now with HDR and profited so thanks for the monies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.