HDR hardman resources limited

re: great shorting time if 2.10 fails capman in reply to your...

1. 1,289 Posts.
    re: great shorting time if 2.10 fails capman in reply to your comment

I just love it when someone buys in and aggressively defends the stock and when they sell they talk it down towards a re entry point. That be you Chicken Bum. But good luck playin the game anyway and toot toot HDR.

i will defend a stock i hold based on many things, it seems to me you may be being a bit precious about HDR, on a FA basis who cares what todays price is, price is not a reflection of future value rather it is what someone is willing to sell for and buy for today, future value is the discounted value of all income streams the company will pay its holders v inflation.
    previously i have posted what i know about what price target research houses have on it, i did that before i had actually even bought but waited for a move to get in, now i feel that move is over i have gotten out,
    thats right i posted a target price before i got in waitied for HDR to bototm took an entry signal when the trend changed and ran with it, if i get a signal to go back in i will. that doesnt change my view of the long term prospects of this company one bit however i am in the main a trader and take the trades as i see it. if HDR wants to start paying a dividend i may change my mind however right now it hasnt rewarded anyone for holding in the last 3 months but as i trader i have gotten in and out 2 times for quite a healthy profit. i could try and talk down HDR to an entry point until i am blue in the face but that wont change the price action one bit, anyone who thinks they can do that is just kidding themselves. it is just an opinion that short term this move seems over, if it breaks out i will get back in. long term this company has legs but still has things to prove before based on my strategy i am willing to hold it long term, my current long term holdings are paying me a nice div thank you very much and in the absence of that it is a trade. yes toot toot to all HDR holders i hope it brings you wealth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.